Saturday, July 14, 2012

I <3 Guayaquil

I cannot say how much I love it here. I could live with this family for a year more. Little Maria Eduarda is running around the house trying to entertain the adorable baby Alexa Marie.  Alex just walked up to me and told me how much he really regrets that I have to leave and that I must write to him. We have spent the early afternoon going out to eat plantain chips and...a ceviche like food that I fail at remembering the name of. Apparently this is the food that Ecuadorians eat for hangovers. Last night Mika and I had an adventure in downtown Guyaquil during which we got lost and met a helpful man who works for a local newspaper who helped us safely find our way back. I would write more, so that you might better understand my love for this place, but I am off to fall in love with it even more on yet another adventure with my family. Ciao!

My sweet host brother, Jose, and the all too-cute baby, Alexa Marie


Maria Eduarda--this girl was born a movie star

1 comment: